PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Enug
10-17-2021, 08:36 PM
Complete new setup as well as getting ArtRageVitae to play nicely with Windows 11. Took a little while to have my new tablet mapping correctly. As promised, the Golden Retriever.

markw
10-18-2021, 12:07 AM
Yay, and you are back in the game!:cool:
Glad to hear your IT woes are all sorted now and all the new kit is talking nicely with each other!
And what a great first picture out of your new system! You really are the “maestro” of fur June!:cool::cool::cool:

Enug
10-18-2021, 02:52 AM
Thanks Mark, your brush was a game-changer for me. Not being able to use my old tablets and having to wait for delivery of the new one was a pain. I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms!

limey-g
10-30-2021, 05:58 AM
Really nice work June, not been around too much of late, a busy time on the land
Geoff

Spiraleyes
10-31-2021, 09:23 AM
I love animals myself and that image looks so real. It amazes me when I see portraits of animals because of all the detail I see on the fur. That must take a lot of time and patience. I just started using ArtRage so I have nothing to show since I am still experimenting and doing trial and error to learn it. I have no formal art training and I haven't drawn seriously since I was a teenager (I am 43 now).

Enug
10-31-2021, 12:42 PM
Thank you Spiraleyes and welcome. I have had no formal training either - the beauty of digital art and ArtRage, in particular, is that it's so forgiving. I've certainly given the 'undo' button a workout.;)

Enug
10-31-2021, 12:44 PM
Really nice work June, not been around too much of late, a busy time on the land
Geoff

Thanks Geoff, nice to hear from you. When you get all that snow and the ground is frozen you'll have plenty of time.:cool::cool: