PDA

View Full Version : Artrage 6 Update Check Error

J. Baker
09-22-2021, 09:23 AM
When Artrage 6 tries to see if there are updates, it just keeps running the check. When you cancel it or select "Ok", I get a transfer error, "File outside process"? Just thought I would post.

Somerset
09-22-2021, 10:39 AM
When Artrage 6 tries to see if there are updates, it just keeps running the check. When you cancel it or select "Ok", I get a transfer error, "File outside process"? Just thought I would post.

It's the same to me. But I think we can deactivate the automatic search for updates in the references of ArtRage, because there haven't been any updates since late 2019 (even there are at least two or three well known bugs), and I don't think that there will come any updates for ArtRage 6 now that ArtRage 7 vitae is out.

J. Baker
09-22-2021, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Mirfino
09-12-2022, 07:46 AM
Ia there an official announcement or has there been that there will be no updates please?

markw
09-12-2022, 12:36 PM
For what it’s worth the Update Check is working for me on my Mac. And 6.1.1 is the latest Mac version.
I would add though, that now ArtRage Vitae is out, as I understand it, AR6 is only being maintained now for OS compatibility and is not being actively developed further.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if any updates for AR6 are few and far between.