PDA

View Full Version : Where is my serial number?

Claudine
08-10-2021, 08:14 AM
Hi,

I have just bought ArtRage Vitae. I don't find my Serial number. I would like to note it in my member area.

Thank you for your help. :)

AndyRage
08-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Now that we've moved to the Windows and Apple App stores Licensing doesn't require a serial number.
So long as you have your Windows or Apple store login you can always download the latest edition of ArtRage Vitae.

Claudine
08-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Yes but it is not convenient if I have no web connexion and have to reinstall Artrage. What am I going to do? I really can't receive a copy and a serial number?...

Claudine
08-12-2021, 04:59 AM
So it's hopeless... It's too bad, I have bought ArtRage Studio Pro, ArtRage 4, ArtRage 5, ArtRage 6, ArtRage Vitae, and what a reward the regular fans get in return!

annakelly
09-20-2021, 02:31 AM
Now that we've moved to the Windows and Apple App stores Licensing doesn't require a serial number.
So long as you have your Windows or Apple store login you can always download the latest edition of ArtRage Vitae.

I used to be able to install on Windows at home and Mac at work. I just got the Windows version installed. Does this mean I would have to purchase another for my computer at work? If this is how it is going to be from now on, Vitae might be the last upgrade I'll do for ArtRage.

rscottfree
09-21-2021, 07:31 AM
Yes, you have to purchase a separate license for Mac.