PDA

View Full Version : Color picker help

Astoria57
07-25-2021, 04:03 AM
I have my color picker set to default however the outer most arc of color is not the ROYGBIV spectrum instead, it is just shades of blue. I have tried looking in the Vitae info, asking online and contacting support. Any help from the community would be really appreciated

markw
07-25-2021, 08:15 AM
Hello Astoria57 and welcome to the ArtRage forums :)
Now I must confess, I don’t actually have any of the mobile versions of AR, just the desktop versions.
So this here is all just my best guess!
But it looks to me like you somehow managed to changed the picker to what would be on the desktop version, RG / B picker mode.
If you tap and hold on the colour pod, do you get an option to choose another picker mode i.e. LS / H mode?
Or, if you go into the apps Preferences can you reset it there to LS / H?

Astoria57
07-25-2021, 11:10 AM
Hello Astoria57 and welcome to the ArtRage forums :)
Now I must confess, I don’t actually have any of the mobile versions of AR, just the desktop versions.
So this here is all just my best guess!
But it looks to me like you somehow managed to changed the picker to what would be on the desktop version, RG / B picker mode.
If you tap and hold on the colour pod, do you get an option to choose another picker mode i.e. LS / H mode?
Or, if you go into the apps Preferences can you reset it there to LS / H?

Your help was invaluable! It worked! Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Astoria57
07-25-2021, 11:11 AM
Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate your explanation and assistance.
Many thanks!