PDA

View Full Version : Brad Marchand caricature -Boston Bruins

danny72
06-07-2021, 06:35 PM
101742Canadian Brad Marchand. One of my favourite hockey players..

D Akey
06-12-2021, 05:49 AM
If he was a more redheaded he would look just like my brother-in-law. Very good again. I sure hope you're gaining a reputation in hockey circles and beyond. Very clever portraits.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
06-15-2021, 06:21 AM
If he was a more redheaded he would look just like my brother-in-law. Very good again. I sure hope you're gaining a reputation in hockey circles and beyond. Very clever portraits.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:Thank you! :-)

kenmo
06-18-2021, 02:56 AM
And he is from my hometown. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Brad is from Hammond Plains which is a community within Halifax. Matter of fact Brad's father owns a construction company that built my brother house.

Great tribute to Brad!!!

danny72
06-18-2021, 10:36 PM
And he is from my hometown. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Brad is from Hammond Plains which is a community within Halifax. Matter of fact Brad's father owns a construction company that built my brother house.

Great tribute to Brad!!! He is my favourite Bruins.. what a player.. And he is so funny also.. I did this one for a Canadian friend from Ontario...and a Boston friend..Great to know that there are more then just me here who likes hockey :-)... A guy named Leavold is going to help me with making contact with Marchand. I hope we succeed.. That would be so much fun.

kenmo
06-19-2021, 02:36 AM
I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia and started following NHL hockey in 1968. Since 1968 I've been a fan of the St Louis Blues who won the Stanley Cup in 2019. I was so excited to see Alex Pietrangelo presented the Cup by Gary Bettman.

I played recreational hockey until about 15 years ago. I am 67 years old now. Love the sport.

Your caricatures would look awesome on the cover of a hockey magazine.

I recall Peanuts creator Charles Schulz was a huge hockey fan and played the game into his 80s.

In the 1960s & 70s I used to read a lot of hockey and hot rod magazines and a caricature by Schulz of Gordon "Red Baron" Berenson of the St Louis Blues appeared on a hockey magazine.

I wish I also had that magazine cover.