PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bruins bear drawing

danny72
04-06-2021, 04:38 AM
101440 I did this drawing just for me. Many others who has done a Bruins bear. Wanted to do one my self

D Akey
04-06-2021, 04:40 PM
Not bad. I would suggest you look at the way clothes show volume and look for points of stress where the body pushes out the shirt rather than it just hang like a flag with no wind.

For example in this one I would have expanded the torso where it pushed the hanging fabric out showing more solid bearlike strength. You usually don't have a problem with showing there is a body underneath the uniforms. So maybe it was because you were inventing this one from scratch. Anyway, he looks fierce with that sort of Grizzly howl.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
04-08-2021, 02:19 AM
Not bad. I would suggest you look at the way clothes show volume and look for points of stress where the body pushes out the shirt rather than it just hang like a flag with no wind.

For example in this one I would have expanded the torso where it pushed the hanging fabric out showing more solid bearlike strength. You usually don't have a problem with showing there is a body underneath the uniforms. So maybe it was because you were inventing this one from scratch. Anyway, he looks fierce with that sort of Grizzly howl.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: You are so right .. I'm working on it now :-)

Stephen Lo Piano
04-12-2021, 03:42 PM
B careful with this one, (B)ears on ice could be (B)rutal. Bear looks hungry for perhaps a few more wins to get their standings above the .500 average this season? Three Bs for this mascot: Boston Bruins Bear?
Nice artwork design caricature.

danny72
04-12-2021, 07:11 PM
B careful with this one, (B)ears on ice could be (B)rutal. Bear looks hungry for perhaps a few more wins to get their standings above the .500 average this season? Three Bs for this mascot: Boston Bruins Bear?
Nice artwork design caricature.

Thank you! :-) :-)