PDA

View Full Version : Erling Braut Haaland caricature

danny72
03-22-2021, 12:56 AM
101364 young Norwegian soccer player. Great player now already..

Enug
03-22-2021, 01:47 AM
I'm not familiar with these sporting figures Danny but I admire your work and I'm sure these players are very flattered if they get to see these paintings.

limey-g
03-22-2021, 02:36 AM
I like this one and you are now into my sport as being an Englishman I was a big Manchester United supporter in my day.

D Akey
03-22-2021, 08:41 AM
You sure do get subtleties into your caricatures that most definitely show a vast array of facial types. Very impressive. . . as ever. Well done Danny!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
03-22-2021, 11:18 AM
I'm not familiar with these sporting figures Danny but I admire your work and I'm sure these players are very flattered if they get to see these paintings. Thank you! I have had some contact with some players and other famous people I did. I think they liked it .

danny72
03-22-2021, 11:20 AM
I like this one and you are now into my sport as being an Englishman I was a big Manchester United supporter in my day.
I'm a Dutchman.. Love football,and when I moved to Sweden for 20 years ago,I started to love hockey also.. I support Liverpool,and Ajax. I did some United caricatures also.. ;-)

danny72
03-22-2021, 11:25 AM
You sure do get subtleties into your caricatures that most definitely show a vast array of facial types. Very impressive. . . as ever. Well done Danny!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Thank you D Akey! I'm have a good drawing period .. But we waiting to get a puppy. My free days are over then .

D Akey
03-23-2021, 06:21 AM
I was going to suggest you will now have a new character to turn into a caricature. But I see from your discussion with Enug that it's already your plan. I look forward to hearing how you train the puppy to fetch a hockey stick.

Dogs are so much fun. Enjoy!

:D:D:D:D:D

danny72
03-23-2021, 07:08 PM
I was going to suggest you will now have a new character to turn into a caricature. But I see from your discussion with Enug that it's already your plan. I look forward to hearing how you train the puppy to fetch a hockey stick.

Dogs are so much fun. Enjoy!

:D:D:D:D:D

101377His name is Valentine... Born on Valentine's Day.. 6 weeks old now..

Enug
03-24-2021, 01:22 AM
So cute - what a treasure and so cuddly. I understand fully grown they are about the size of a chihuahua - is that correct?

danny72
03-24-2021, 02:32 AM
So cute - what a treasure and so cuddly. I understand fully grown they are about the size of a chihuahua - is that correct? a Papillon is a bit bigger 👍

D Akey
03-24-2021, 08:42 AM
101377His name is Valentine... Born on Valentine's Day.. 6 weeks old now..

OMG!!!!! What a little scamp! You're going to have a whole lot of fun with this little star. Those markings are made to be painted. Did you pick this little tyke because of the markings' likelihood of making for a great picture?

:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

danny72
03-24-2021, 08:35 PM
OMG!!!!! What a little scamp! You're going to have a whole lot of fun with this little star. Those markings are made to be painted. Did you pick this little tyke because of the markings' likelihood of making for a great picture?

:cool::D:cool::D:cool: No we did not :) . He was the only one available:D.. 4 puppy's