PDA

View Full Version : National napping day

limey-g
03-16-2021, 04:44 AM
The day after daylight savings day has become known as national napping day so to celebrate this a painting of mine done many years back.

X3Designs
03-16-2021, 08:03 AM
oh very nice, I love it.

limey-g
03-16-2021, 09:55 AM
oh very nice, I love it.

Thanks I was hoping it does not offend anyone with its slight sexiness.

D Akey
03-16-2021, 01:44 PM
This is like the real story is going on under the table. I imagine those feet can be very clever and have a mind of their own.

It's a really well done image, and sensual enough for sure. And I'm definitely not offended.

You have excellent taste in models, young man! You're going to go far.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
03-16-2021, 04:38 PM
Very nicely done Geoff but I don't think it's the most comfortable of positions for sleeping. :p:p

limey-g
03-17-2021, 03:57 AM
This is like the real story is going on under the table. I imagine those feet can be very clever and have a mind of their own.

It's a really well done image, and sensual enough for sure. And I'm definitely not offended.

You have excellent taste in models, young man! You're going to go far.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks for your kind words but alas Im not a young man but an 80 year old with a vivid imagination lol

limey-g
03-17-2021, 03:59 AM
Thanks June but I guess we have to remember our younger years when we could sleep anywhere, these days comfort is the word when it comes to sleeping

Geoff

Somerset
03-17-2021, 05:34 AM
Very nicely done Geoff but I don't think it's the most comfortable of positions for sleeping. :p:p

I don't think she's sleeping, June. She's a NSA-Agent with a low budget for workwear, that's intently listening what's going on under the table, as D Akey said. And limey-g caught her doing this and documented it on his canvas verry well.

Enug
03-17-2021, 08:11 AM
:D:D:D I think you might be right Somerset and I also agree with Geoff that the young seem to find sleep easier. We used to say that our son-in-law could sleep on a barbed wire fence! I'm typing this at 4.30am so that tells you something.:eek: