PDA

View Full Version : Max Friberg caricature.. Swedish ice hockey player

danny72
03-09-2021, 01:44 AM
101273 I wanted to draw him for a while.. His eyes are like this by the way. Not a drawing failure. He looks like that ..101274 sketch of this painting..

limey-g
03-09-2021, 03:36 AM
Although not into hockey I really like the detail and colours in your work.
Love to know the process for your work to get things so sharp.
Limey-g

danny72
03-09-2021, 04:26 AM
Although not into hockey I really like the detail and colours in your work.
Love to know the process for your work to get things so sharp.
Limey-g

Thank you limey-g... It's mostly the airbrush tool I use. One layer. But in the beginning I have the sketch on a different layer.. Its hard to explain here how I get this result.. Many hours for this one..

D Akey
03-09-2021, 11:04 AM
Welcome back Danny! Missed your caricatures. This one's great. You've not lost any quality in your absence. Great job!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
03-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Welcome back Danny! Missed your caricatures. This one's great. You've not lost any quality in your absence. Great job!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Thank you DAkey! :-) I haven't been drawing much lately. We lost our son Simon just 8 years old because of a brain tumor in November... His fight just took 5 weeks and I haven't be able to do much work..Just started to picking up a little bit of the things I like to do now. I have been doing paintings in acrylics the last two months..

Enug
03-09-2021, 07:56 PM
So sad Danny. I too had missed you and saw your latest caricature last night and came in just now and saw your reply to Mr.Akey. There is nothing I can say except I am so sorry you have lost your young son. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless!

danny72
03-09-2021, 09:44 PM
So sad Danny. I too had missed you and saw your latest caricature last night and came in just now and saw your reply to Mr.Akey. There is nothing I can say except I am so sorry you have lost your young son. You and your family are in my prayers. God Bless! Thank you Enug! Before the 8 of October 2020 we thought that we had a healthy son.. efter it went really quick.. First his eyes,then his right side of his body wouldn't function.. The placement of his tumor was in his brainstam.. The doctors could not do anything... Then he received bleedings and end his life (13 November)... We are still in chock.. It's horrible.. Simon was my wife's only child.. So unfair.. We miss him so much. Can't tell how much.. It hurts so unbelievably much..

markw
03-10-2021, 01:26 AM
I have no words that are adequate Danny. The loss of a child is perhaps the worst loss of all.
You and your family are in all our thoughts and prayers.

Enug
03-10-2021, 01:30 AM
Thank you Danny for replying it must be so very hard for you both to lose a child - my heart goes out to you.

danny72
03-10-2021, 03:44 AM
I have no words that are adequate Danny. The loss of a child is perhaps the worst loss of all.
You and your family are in all our thoughts and prayers. Thank you! I appreciate that

danny72
03-10-2021, 03:45 AM
Thank you Danny for replying it must be so very hard for you both to lose a child - my heart goes out to you. Thank you!

limey-g
03-10-2021, 05:38 AM
I know what the loss of a loved one can do to you and how it affects your life and how you fill it.
My loss of my wife a few years back took me away from the computer and our beloved art rage.
Thankfully for me life is good again and I wish you all the best.

D Akey
03-10-2021, 07:04 AM
. . .We lost our son Simon just 8 years old because of a brain tumor in November... His fight just took 5 weeks and I haven't be able to do much work..Just started to picking up a little bit of the things I like to do now. . .

Oh, no. . . that's dreadful. My deepest condolences. I'm amazed you can focus at all. Bless you and your family at this time of tragedy. I hope painting is starting to help free you up, however it may. Please be well.

danny72
03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
Oh, no. . . that's dreadful. My deepest condolences. I'm amazed you can focus at all. Bless you and your family at this time of tragedy. I hope painting is starting to help free you up, however it may. Please be well.
We try.. life goes on. We need to make the best of it.. Thank you for the kind words

danny72
03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
I know what the loss of a loved one can do to you and how it affects your life and how you fill it.
My loss of my wife a few years back took me away from the computer and our beloved art rage.
Thankfully for me life is good again and I wish you all the best.
Thank you!