PDA

View Full Version : House Mouse

Enug
02-27-2021, 12:19 PM
Any of these running around your house?:eek::eek::eek:

limey-g
02-28-2021, 03:40 AM
Interesting creature you have captured here and no with 4 indoor cats they would not last long. haha

Reminds me of something I did many years ago
Geoff

Enug
02-28-2021, 08:10 AM
That's an excellent painting Geoff - you've captured the pose so well.

We have no mice inside until one of the cats brings one inside. Why do they do that do you think? A present for us or to show how clever they are? They are not always dead either. We still have some toys from when they were kittens - among them small, soft, fluffy balls - Maxie brings these into the house like a mouse offering. Announced by a special call he uses - at night too when we are in bed. I might have to book him into a feline psychologist!;);););)

limey-g
02-28-2021, 08:42 AM
Thanks I have always doing paintings that make you smile, sorry I should not post something into your thread without asking.

Enug
02-28-2021, 09:43 AM
Don't apologise Geoff I was pleased you shared the image with me. :cool::cool:

D Akey
03-01-2021, 02:09 PM
Hahaha. Great illustrated dialog between you both, bringing in your champions.

Geoff - that is one Tom and Jerry would be proud of. I would guess there weren't many mice coming round your house with such a warning poster near every hole in the wall.

June -- that little rascal's fur looks eminently pet-worthy. I can feel the soft of it just looking at how well you painted it.

You guys are sending messages in pictogram. They could maybe take a leaf down at the Egyptian digs.

:D;):p:cool::p;):D

Dany51
03-02-2021, 08:54 PM
Is like a landscape in his eyes.

markw
03-03-2021, 07:13 AM
Interesting “depth of filed” in this one June as well as the reflections in the eyes:cool:
And no, none here, but I have shared a house with them in the past!