PDA

View Full Version : Polar Bear Cub sheltering.....

Enug
01-13-2021, 06:20 PM
...under it's mother. I painted it soft and fuzzy as that's the feeling I got when I saw the ref. photo.

limey-g
01-14-2021, 05:43 AM
That is really cute June

D Akey
01-15-2021, 10:06 PM
"Don't mess with me baby if ye know what's good for ya", is what it says to me.

I love this composition.

Another winner.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
01-16-2021, 01:59 AM
Thanks Geoff and DA.

DarkOwnt
01-16-2021, 04:26 AM
My oh my, Enug, you are on fire! For a while things were quiet but it seems you've been recently inspired by animals!

Enug
01-16-2021, 09:11 AM
Thanks DO - and where are you my friend?

DarkOwnt
01-16-2021, 04:42 PM
Busy busy... but I try to find a bit of time for Art once in awhile... got my first set of actual Acrylics and am trying the Draw Mix Paint (DMP) method... and someday I will try real oils.

I still have a few projects in ArtRage on the go... I think I will always be doing digital whether or not I get serious about real paint.

How did you find your inspiration?

I'm still grasping at finding out what kind of subjects are easy enough to paint well and yet really mean something to me. I suppose I just need to get over myself and paint subjects even if just for practice!

Enug
01-17-2021, 04:02 AM
You ask how I find my inspiration. For a time I was disappointed that hadn't developed a 'style' and didn't know how to make it happen. I was jumping around here and there with subjects and found when I was painting animals I really enjoyed painting their eyes and seeing them come to life. So I kept looking for animals with something about the eyes that 'spoke' to me and without realising it I found that I was painting dozens of animal portraits and there always seems another one waiting in the wings.:D:D:D:D:D

I enjoy painting flowers too but at the moment it's animal portraits.

Of course I am an animal lover in case you hadn't noticed, so I expect I was destined to head in that direction. I love my garden too and enjoy growing flowers from seeds.

Krigen813
01-17-2021, 07:30 AM
You could go really out of the box and try to make an animal/flower hybrid painting.

Enug
01-17-2021, 09:55 AM
I could be I don't do fantasy. Thanks for the suggestion tho. :)