PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou Mark.....

Enug
12-27-2020, 04:55 PM
for this great brush!

markw
12-28-2020, 02:53 AM
Aw, thank you June:o and another great painting from you:cool:
It’s good to see it being used to help realise the ideas and visions of other artists.

D Akey
12-28-2020, 09:14 AM
Congrats to you both! I love this one and while I don't know Mark's brushes, I can see you certainly have more than a passing familiarity with them. Terrific painting. I love your color choices and your transitions in the lighting across the face. Subtle, yet looking closer, quite sophisticated.

Go June!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mark!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
12-28-2020, 10:49 PM
Mark and DA - as always thanks for your kind words and encouragement. I saw that Mark had shown Kate an example of one of his brushes. I asked if I could try it out and the generous soul that he is, Mark said 'yes'.

sabena
12-30-2020, 11:49 AM
Wow wow i love it congratulation :)

Enug
12-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Thanks so much Sabena.

limey-g
01-01-2021, 07:03 AM
That is one gorgeous cat painting, love the coat it has come out fantastic.
I love to work on my cats and have plenty of subjects having 8 cats.

Enug
01-01-2021, 02:31 PM
So pleased to receive praise from another cat person. Eight! I would love another kitten or two but I'm afraid it would alter the family dynamics of my three. We have a tabby female, black male and a blue male.

My husband enclosed our back patio with cat netting and we have furnished it for them and us. They roam the garden during the day but always come back to their 'pad' for a nap. Each evening we close the cat door to the outside world and they have the house and their enclosed area until morning.