PDA

View Full Version : Greeneyed Cat

Enug
12-25-2020, 10:54 PM
Using some relaxing time on Christmas evening to finish this latest feline. A lot of experimenting with new custom brushes.

D Akey
12-26-2020, 07:41 AM
Merry Christmas, June! I know it's almost over for you Aussies, but if it was there for us in the first place it never really leaves -- if we choose. . . just the line of presents sort of dries up a bit. :p

This one is really cool. I can easily see him or her in the dark waiting to get a look at Santa.

Works nicely. Very strong.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
12-26-2020, 02:07 PM
You are so right DA - we should all keep alive the goodwill of Christmas - it might be just the thing to make the world a better place. At the start of the pandemic, it seemed people were concerned for the welfare of others. As 'oldies' we found our younger neighbours made a habit of checking in on us. People did seem more considerate then but I think we have become used to this new way of living.

Thanks for your input - enjoy your day. At least we get to experience it first and reassure you that it has not been cancelled this year. Unless you are in London!

markw
12-27-2020, 02:30 AM
Another excellent painting June. Again, good choice in how you have lit this:cool:
Now, it could just be the uplighting, but I’m not sure I would entirely trust this cat…

terry0205
12-30-2020, 07:52 PM
Using some relaxing time on Christmas evening to finish this latest feline. A lot of experimenting with new custom brushes.

Hi June,

Your "Green Eyed Cat" is so beautiful--especially the eyes.

I was honored to have a green eyed Calico live with me for a time and I took a photo of her. After she passed I did an ArtRage Oil Painting of her from the photo.

I thought you wouldn't mind if I shared it with you. It's not as finished as yours but I enjoyed working on it

Sue100849

Enug
12-30-2020, 09:27 PM
She's lovely and a lovely painting. We call them tortoiseshell here in Australia. I also owned one but Cleo didn't have green eyes.

Enug
12-30-2020, 09:30 PM
Another excellent painting June. Again, good choice in how you have lit this:cool:
Now, it could just be the uplighting, but I’m not sure I would entirely trust this cat…

I'm sorry Mark, I didn't reply at the time - blame it on the Christmas cheer! Glad you liked the kitty, evil eye and all.;);)

terry0205
12-30-2020, 09:58 PM
She's lovely and a lovely painting. We call them tortoiseshell here in Australia. I also owned one but Cleo didn't have green eyes.

Puffin was a lovely cat and a force to be reckoned with in her own way :) I'm happy you liked the painting. Thank you.

Sue