PDA

View Full Version : Calf

Enug
11-15-2020, 06:07 PM
Still playing with watercolour and textures.

markw
11-16-2020, 01:19 AM
Hi June, another cute one!
It’s hard to keep up with all your posts! but keep them coming:cool:

Enug
11-16-2020, 09:07 PM
Hi Mark,
Yes, I keep churning them out. I'm not as patient as you and don't have a lot of detail in my images. I like to start and finish on the same day. :eek:;)

markw
11-17-2020, 01:20 AM
I’ll let you into a secret June just between you and me (I’m sure none else is reading this!) but I’ve always wanted to paint in a looser style more like you (like the bee you just posted:cool:) but I just can’t maintain it and I always end up drifting back into the details:rolleyes:
Suffice to say, I dream of starting and finishing all in the same day!

Enug
11-17-2020, 02:39 AM
Your secret is safe with me Mark.;) I might have even more time to paint.

It looks like restrictions that we last knew seven months ago are going to be put in place again. From going from the safest state in one of the safest countries regarding Covid - we have had a worrying cluster of infections overnight and borders are being closed on us by the other States.

It seems members of a large and close extended family have been working in medi-hotels, nursing homes, a prison, attending several schools and child care centres, shopping at large shopping centres and attending a hospital - all while infected.

So it's panic stations - gyms are closed and numbers at family gatherings, churches, etc. will be in place again. Luckily for me, hairdressers are still open. :D

D Akey
11-17-2020, 05:22 AM
I’ll let you into a secret June just between you and me (I’m sure none else is reading this!) but I’ve always wanted to paint in a looser style more like you (like the bee you just posted:cool:) but I just can’t maintain it and I always end up drifting back into the details:rolleyes:
Suffice to say, I dream of starting and finishing all in the same day!

"what what what what WHAT?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!" -Harry Secombe

D Akey
11-17-2020, 05:31 AM
Your secret is safe with me Mark.;) I might have even more time to paint.

It looks like restrictions that we last knew seven months ago are going to be put in place again. From going from the safest state in one of the safest countries regarding Covid - we have had a worrying cluster of infections overnight and borders are being closed on us by the other States.

It seems members of a large and close extended family have been working in medi-hotels, nursing homes, a prison, attending several schools and child care centres, shopping at large shopping centres and attending a hospital - all while infected.

So it's panic stations - gyms are closed and numbers at family gatherings, churches, etc. will be in place again. Luckily for me, hairdressers are still open. :D

Stay well, one and all. There's rumblings around here of revisiting lockdown as well. But I have my sheep shears oiled up and ready so we're good.

Enug
11-17-2020, 01:35 PM

How well I remember listening to the Goon Show on the radio. It could only work on radio - how else could you "pedal a piano at speed across the Sahara Desert."?:D:D

I bet Mr.Ploos used to listen too!

markw
11-17-2020, 01:51 PM

Ah, the clasics:cool: Don't make them like that any more...