PDA

View Full Version : Down at the Harbour

jacktar51
10-16-2020, 09:12 AM
This is part of a bigger painting that I just couldn't get right, so I have abandoned it and am posting this bit...Hope you like it as it is....Jack.

eighty+
10-16-2020, 09:58 AM
This is part of a bigger painting that I just couldn't get right, so I have abandoned it and am posting this bit...Hope you like it as it is....Jack.

Hi. Jack. Yeah. You’re making me feel seasi7 again. :D:D:D Ciao. PLOOS

hanzz
10-16-2020, 04:51 PM
Hello Jack, Nice to be back.Great to see you are still here. Nice painting...

D Akey
10-18-2020, 04:13 PM
Looks like it smells of the sea and those lovely sea fowl. I'm always astonished how pungent those white rocks can be, especially when the air's still. Anyway, enough about the local marina. I particularly like the mossy concrete.

Looks splendid, with that one hearty fellow looking like he's spent some time climbing ropes at sea himself. I had heard that the old time sailors were super buff above the waist, and comparatively less so in the legs since they didn't have to march and carry stuff like soldiers. But their upper bodies got a lot of work.

Nice one Jack-o. Makes me want to go fill my lungs with some breezy salt air. Would wake up my senses, compares with sitting around in front of the computer all day these days.