PDA

View Full Version : First attempt to show my latest effort

stickmen
09-29-2020, 03:28 PM

Everything to do with Artrage is a steep learning curve for me, including trying to post my latest painting!

D Akey
09-29-2020, 06:03 PM
I can see from this picture you have a great sense of color and forms. It's feeling really bright and breezy. I love it. Well done. Your struggle up the steep side of the learning curve is not even evident.

Yeah, the learning curve comes with most all programs. And so many programs have their own way to do things so it's almost like a different language each time. Once you get rolling though you don't even need to think about it.

Welcome!

stickmen
09-29-2020, 09:50 PM
Thank you ! I am not sure how this painting came about, I simply started grabbing tools and colours and scratched my pen back and forth until I was reasonably happy with the outcome. I am sure their must be a process that would make this easier than my hit or miss approach lol.
I am trying to teach myself using mainly youtube video's, so a big shout out to all those individuals who take the time to upload material.

Enug
09-29-2020, 11:27 PM
Lovely picture - I'm sure it's not as easy as "grabbing tools and colours and scratched my pen back and forth":D:D:D Looking forward to more.

Digital-Seed
09-30-2020, 09:02 AM
Absolutely fab :)
It gives me that “I have to visit this place!” Feeling :)
Just love the use of colours.

sabena
10-08-2020, 04:55 AM
Hiper realistic image very good painting :)