PDA

View Full Version : Dingo cub

Enug
09-27-2020, 01:18 AM
I very nearly gave up on this one. There always seems (to me) to be an 'ugly' stage where it seems it's not going to work - until it does!:confused::confused:

eighty+
09-27-2020, 06:07 AM
I very nearly gave up on this one. There always seems (to me) to be an 'ugly' stage where it seems it's not going to work - until it does!:confused::confused:

Yeah. June. We all now the. Feeling. Go go. Girl. And. Fight. :D:D:D. E+. CIAO

D Akey
09-28-2020, 02:40 AM
A dingette! Very cute. . . in an outback sort of way.

Like MacPloos says, we've all been to that place where a painting we're working on looks like it's a disaster. But written into the system is one of the beauties of digital painting: You have the [UNDO] button and layers that can be deleted and adjusted. So we can keep slapping paint around until the cows come home and it can still look fresh as a baby dingo.

In a manner of speaking, we can tame even the wildest beasts till we have them eating out of our hands. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

markw
09-28-2020, 04:34 AM
True, digital dose afford us more opportunities to try and get things right but sometimes it can be better to just abandon a painting and come at it fresh sometime later, from a new direction.
The trick is to know when perseverance is the answer or to start again, fresh…:confused::confused::confused:

My hard drive is littered with abandoned paintings!
Some I will no doubt revisit at some time others probably not. But even with those now truly dead ones, I learnt things in attempting them, so no painting is ever really a wast of time.

Enug
09-28-2020, 07:11 PM
Yeah! I've heard mention before about the ugly stage and the next one I post truly was ugly! Even evil looking!:mad::mad::mad::eek:

Digital-Seed
09-29-2020, 06:02 AM
You have really captured that inquisitive look young canines always seem to have :)

Enug
09-29-2020, 10:22 PM
Thanks Digital Seed - I really enjoy painting animals.

PS. I see you are in Wales - I have visited and loved it. My DNA results tell me that I am 4% Welsh. It must be from my maiden name - Griffiths.;)

Digital-Seed
09-30-2020, 08:07 AM
Thanks Digital Seed - I really enjoy painting animals.

PS. I see you are in Wales - I have visited and loved it. My DNA results tell me that I am 4% Welsh. It must be from my maiden name - Griffiths.;)

I live on the coast not far from Three cliffs bay. I really can’t wait to visit the place again and try to capture its beauty in ArtRage.
Have to wait for lockdown to finish again first but it’s not going anywhere:)

kenmo
10-06-2020, 04:56 AM
Turned out great...