PDA

View Full Version : Leprechaun 2

jacktar51
09-14-2020, 09:37 AM
Mr D .Akey, And Alexandra, I think he may have stood to close to the BAR!!!, By the looks of things,, Alexandra said we might take him a drink,.Hmmmmm, might be a good plan???

D Akey
09-14-2020, 04:17 PM
Can't rightly tell from this, Jack, old son, whether the gold came from bottling spirits or whether the spirits came from having all that gold. 'Tis a bit unusual where the sequel Leprechaun 2 had a better story than the first, Leprechaun 1. But no matter. It ends well. Still waiting for Episode Three: Return of the Dead Eye.

;):):):p:D:rolleyes::cool:

Fun story again! And a nice painting. So glad the face in the previous picture spawned a right excellent bit of merriment.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
09-18-2020, 10:41 PM
Mr D .Akey, And Alexandra, I think he may have stood to close to the BAR!!!, By the looks of things,, Alexandra said we might take him a drink,.Hmmmmm, might be a good plan???

Well now...this sounds like a good plan. I just hope he shares. haha. I could bring along a few bottles of Tennessee Whiskey. Maybe I could throw in a few names from my Irish background. Then again, could be a mistake there. Never know if the ancestors were kind to the little one's. Maybe you or D Akey could pick up the fiddle, get the fellow dancing and I could lift the pot of gold. I promise to share in the wishes. ;):D