PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo caricature re-draw ..

danny72
09-10-2020, 09:50 PM
99936 I redrew this drawing that I did in 2017..

D Akey
09-11-2020, 12:48 AM
Cool. Good one! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
09-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Cool. Good one! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is he famous in the US?.. Soccer isn't a great sport over there right . Thank you for the nice words again..:-)

Alexandra
09-12-2020, 03:06 AM
I don't know of the person, but always enjoy your artwork, Danny. (I don't even know of the people in sports in my country ;p). This is just adorable! Always brings a smile.

danny72
09-12-2020, 05:25 AM
I don't know of the person, but always enjoy your artwork, Danny. (I don't even know of the people in sports in my country ;p). This is just adorable! Always brings a smile. You don't know who Cristiano Ronaldo is ? Thank you for the nice words 🤗

sabena
09-12-2020, 09:05 AM
Wow this is fantástic :)
I hope Ronaldo can also appreciate this caricature :) :)

danny72
09-13-2020, 06:46 PM
Wow this is fantástic :)
I hope Ronaldo can also appreciate this caricature :) :)Thank you :-) ... He will probably never see it. Celebrities never do.. I'm busy with a whole body drawing of him now. In Juventus jersey.. i share that drawing soon :-)

D Akey
09-14-2020, 09:05 AM
Is he famous in the US?.. Soccer isn't a great sport over there right .

I actually answered this question in your other post with this player.

In short, soccer has taken off a lot. But there are still the traditionalists who love the other sports more because they have played it growing up and it's part of the culture here (baseball, American football etc). But like the Academy Awards for movies, sports here has gotten very political and I think it's dividing the audiences. . . which may be part of the social design to do exactly that. These are turbulent times I'm sorry to say.