PDA

View Full Version : One Ilustration for day - video

sabena
09-06-2020, 09:21 AM
During the state of emergency because of Covid19, I decided to do an illustration a day. I made a video of some I hope you like it. Everything with Artrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eNGJjga-ww&ab_channel=PaulaAlmeida

Enug
09-06-2020, 02:28 PM
So beautiful! So many lovely faces - I wonder how you can come up with so many different expressions. I really enjoyed seeing them all. Thank you Sabena.

markw
09-06-2020, 11:09 PM
An outstanding collection of paintings sabena:cool: That was a real pleasure to watch:)

sabena
09-07-2020, 03:49 AM
Thank you Enug and Thank you Markw for your feedback. :)

D Akey
09-07-2020, 04:18 AM
It looks like you have turned your relative isolation into something wonderful and far-reaching. Brava, Sabena! I very much enjoyed watching this cavalcade of charming creatures. Thank you for sharing them with us.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::o:o:o:o:o

Parece que você transformou seu relativo isolamento em algo maravilhoso e de longo alcance. Brava, Sabena! Gostei muito de assistir a esta cavalgada de criaturas encantadoras. Obrigado por compartilhá-los com a gente.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::o:o:o:o:o

sabena
09-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Thank you D'Akey :)

eighty+
09-08-2020, 02:28 AM
Hi Sabeena. FAB. FAB. FAB. WITH. music as well. Congrats. PLOOS

danny72
09-09-2020, 01:36 AM
During the state of emergency because of Covid19, I decided to do an illustration a day. I made a video of some I hope you like it. Everything with Artrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eNGJjga-ww&ab_channel=PaulaAlmeida Good work. I enjoyed your video.. This evening Sweden plays against Portugal here in Sweden. I actually hopes Portugal wins.. Im Dutch living in Sweden. And the Swedes are abit arrogant.. And Holland lost yesterday and they where laughing about that. Tomorrow it's payback time i hope. Go Portugal :-)

sabena
09-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Thank you Eighty for your feedback :)

Thank you Danny :)
thanks for the support in the Portugal / Sweden game,
and after all WE WON :) :)

danny72
09-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Thank you Eighty for your feedback :)

Thank you Danny :)
thanks for the support in the Portugal / Sweden game,
and after all WE WON :) :) Ronaldo.. what a great player.. Still :-)

Alexandra
09-12-2020, 03:11 AM
Love it, Sabena! Hopefully all this will be over soon.