PDA

View Full Version : Matt Damon caricature!

danny72
08-24-2020, 07:01 AM
99751Matt Damon is one of my favourite actors. I Love The Bourne movies

D Akey
08-24-2020, 02:26 PM
Excellent caricature. You got his unique smile just right.

One of the advantages of doing caricatures of very famous people is that you expand your audience, in this case to include everybody who watches movies. Specialized audiences like with hockey are good for sure, but a lot of people don't have that moment of delight in the recognition of their favorite actor or politician or whoever fills their screens on a regular basis. They may not know hockey for example. So in doing caricatures of famous actors you get to flex your artistic muscles and maybe pick up some more fans in another area besides sports because people can look at your work and know beyond doubt that you nailed it.

Really nice, Danny! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
08-24-2020, 04:11 PM
Excellent caricature. You got his unique smile just right.

One of the advantages of doing caricatures of very famous people is that you expand your audience, in this case to include everybody who watches movies. Specialized audiences like with hockey are good for sure, but a lot of people don't have that moment of delight in the recognition of their favorite actor or politician or whoever fills their screens on a regular basis. They may not know hockey for example. So in doing caricatures of famous actors you get to flex your artistic muscles and maybe pick up some more fans in another area besides sports because people can look at your work and know beyond doubt that you nailed it.

Really nice, Danny! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Thank You :-). .. I understand that People think a drawing of a actor is more interesting. . Not many people know the hockeyplayers i do around the works... But here in Sweden hockey is big.. It's of course fun to for a well knowed celeb now and then..

Alexandra
09-01-2020, 11:26 AM
One of my favorite actors, fantastic!

danny72
09-01-2020, 05:41 PM
One of my favorite actors, fantastic!
Thank you! :-)

sabena
09-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Matt Damon is my idole , and your paintins is fantastic congratulation :)

danny72
09-05-2020, 04:11 AM
Matt Damon is my idole , and your paintins is fantastic congratulation :)
I appreciate that. Thank you! :-)