PDA

View Full Version : Peace and Quiet

ENCHANTER
08-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Made my own personal leave brushes. Played about with them.

Used a reference picture/painting from Michael James Smith. (check him out)

Rust slowly fallin away and Im picking up techniques and 99552ability again :)

Enug
08-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Great brushes - I especially like how you painted the tree on the right and the water is just wow! The sky is beautiful too.

I have long been a fan of Michael James but would never have the patience to paint every blade of grass and leaf like he does.

I think you would have many takers if you decided to share your brushes - hint, hint. :p

D Akey
08-11-2020, 01:23 AM
Really terrific, Enchanter.

Enjoying the moment tremendously. Those brushes are working out for you. I'm with June in that the tree on the right particularly is a fantastic treatment. I like the mix between airy painterly indication and detailed up with leaves on a closer plane.

The overall effect of the location setting is very pleasing and refreshing where I feel nature in one of its relaxed states has it all in hand. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-16-2020, 05:02 AM
Hi. Enchanter. Blown my mind ok but I’m afraid Hi/tec stuff. Like. The brushes are way beyond my caperbilty as l’m much

To old to try ok. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

ENCHANTER
08-18-2020, 01:37 PM
Thank you for your wonderful comment Enug

The other guy I look to is Andrew Tishler ( I think that's the spelling)

I will work out how to save the brush designs for distribution for the Community. :)

Great brushes - I especially like how you painted the tree on the right and the water is just wow! The sky is beautiful too.

I have long been a fan of Michael James but would never have the patience to paint every blade of grass and leaf like he does.

I think you would have many takers if you decided to share your brushes - hint, hint. :p

ENCHANTER
08-18-2020, 01:39 PM
Hey there Dakey

I am always encouraged by your comments.

I will 'up my game' again

I realised that its how and when to use the brushes that count.

Cheers

Really terrific, Enchanter.

Enjoying the moment tremendously. Those brushes are working out for you. I'm with June in that the tree on the right particularly is a fantastic treatment. I like the mix between airy painterly indication and detailed up with leaves on a closer plane.

The overall effect of the location setting is very pleasing and refreshing where I feel nature in one of its relaxed states has it all in hand. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ENCHANTER
08-18-2020, 01:41 PM
Hey there Bloke Eighty+
Thank you

All respect to you for your daily sketches!

Hi. Enchanter. Blown my mind ok but I’m afraid Hi/tec stuff. Like. The brushes are way beyond my caperbilty as l’m much

To old to try ok. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE