PDA

View Full Version : Zlatan Ibrahimovic caricature - AC Milan

danny72
08-02-2020, 06:54 AM
99443This man is 38.. Still one of the best strikers. Unbelievble.. He is from Sweden with Bosnia /Croatia parents. He is one of a kind99451i wasn't happy with the likeness. Better now

D Akey
08-02-2020, 07:53 AM
Going for a heavier caricature distortion in the neck and body than usual. Are you looking for a new more exaggerated style? There are so many ways to go with caricature, the more far fetched while at the same time nailing the resemblance in some way always struck me like watching a magician - to surprise and delight everyone.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back.

danny72
08-02-2020, 09:34 AM
Going for a heavier caricature distortion in the neck and body than usual. Are you looking for a new more exaggerated style? There are so many ways to go with caricature, the more far fetched while at the same time nailing the resemblance in some way always struck me like watching a magician - to surprise and delight everyone.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back. Thank you :-).! Zlatan has a long neck ;-).. I haven't draw so much lately. Sommar. So much else to do.. I Will be back when the weather is getting colder..