PDA

View Full Version : Landscape sketch by Rusty Artrage Painter

ENCHANTER
07-27-2020, 12:04 PM
Been years and years since I touched AR. I think it's been about 5 plus years! Getting use to it again.....(Thinks about Artrage 1...when it was just called Artrage lol)

So gifted myself a second hand IPad Pro 10.5. Downloaded Artrage 6 and Procreate. (Haven't touched Procreate yet lol) and an apple pencil .

Trying out different tools, textures and techniques...getting use to the software again, could say I'm warming up!!

Realised that the Ipad or tablet version is different from the PC version. Oh well!

Hopefully more to come....99399

eighty+
07-28-2020, 12:01 AM
Hi.

It’s good. Your back. I have a vague. Memories. I’m not sure. But wasn’t head gear red ? But excuse me. As I’m.

Totting on now. And can. Only just hold my head above water CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
07-28-2020, 03:30 AM
Batman Returns!

Or at least Enchanter Returns!

Great seeing you working with paint again. You were getting so good way back when as I recall. Nothing like a talent being used, especially when you're range of extra-curricular activities is narrowed as with the world these days.

I like this painting quite a bit. You seem to still have the knack even though it sounds like you are using a different device. Artrage 1 -- wow. I think I remember that as well although I didn't really look into it until version 2. But it's so far back now it's lost in the fog to me. But I remember you were here in the forums as a merekat before you blossomed into a merebat, man.

Hope to see a lot more of you.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ENCHANTER
07-28-2020, 10:24 AM
Cheers Matey. Good to see you steaming along!

ENCHANTER
07-28-2020, 10:28 AM
Thank you DAkey
I am rusty, too much time away from creative things.
I actually started this as a Acrylic Painting..wasnt going right, so I turned it into a digital painting...still not as it is
in my mind but closer.

This MeerKat hopes to deliver more pics at least for the nest few weeks till my Day job starts again.....

byroncallas
07-28-2020, 02:43 PM
I sure like it, and yes, great seeing something from you after quite a while.

Alexandra
09-12-2020, 03:28 AM
So serene, beautiful scene here, Enchanter!