PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Kitty

Enug
07-24-2020, 12:59 AM
Airbrush and palette knife.

D Akey
07-24-2020, 01:15 AM
Exquisite texture there, June! You've really mastered soft and fluffy.

Also love the palette, expression and the features. You've really got the eyes and nose and all.

I assume the little dear has only one visible ear? If not it's a little too close to the background. I detect a little bit of a shape of an ear so I'm not sure.

I have a cat that has a malformed tail. Love her to pieces and I don't think she even knows it's an odd shape. I look at it as it's just part of the package and it's perfect as it is.

Well done. Quite a painting. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

markw
07-24-2020, 04:09 AM
Awww!
That’s very nicely done June!

Enug
07-24-2020, 01:21 PM
Thanks DA - I was working from a reference and the ear in question was in shadow - I could hardly see it. As the eye on that side was darker too I decided to paint the ear in shadow. Appreciate the comments.

Thank you Mark - so nice of you to comment. I see by your screenshots that you also like to paint animals and birds. I would like to see more. Might pick up some pointers!

byroncallas
07-25-2020, 01:11 PM
Impressive. How you get that fur so "right", remarkable.

Really nice work.

Enug
07-26-2020, 04:21 PM
Thanks again. I love cats and their fur and ArtRage makes it easy!:cool:

roma Golich
07-26-2020, 05:18 PM
I like cheetah, and the cats. And hate the Shetland dogs.

Enug
07-27-2020, 01:07 AM
Oh no! Shetland sheepdogs? Why do you hate them? I used to breed them, Collies as well. I was fortunate to have a patting experience with Cheetah cubs at our open range zoo.:confused:

roma Golich
07-29-2020, 06:24 PM
The neighbors' Shetland sheepdog barks all the time the neighbours... When there's nobody about the dog... All 6 hours, e.g. without a break.
Настоящая овчарка — это немецкая овчарка, Пёс из фильма на НТВ, остальные — просто собаки.

Enug
07-29-2020, 07:44 PM
It's the neighbours you should blame. :mad: We had similar problems and talking to the neighbours had no results so we installed double glazing - expensive but effective. Bonus keeps out the cold and the heat.

roma Golich
07-30-2020, 05:01 PM
В России куча тех же стандартных проблем: дураки, дороги, и шумные соседи-хамы...

Their "sheepdog" take a 10-minutes walk (twice a day) — just to... near the building. The dog's operating characteristic: dog-conformist (no a bark, if anybody is about it), I am sure it is a lap-dog for the owners (may be the owners is the sheep for the dog)...

By the way:
«
https://youtu.be/NfGPX53MFDw
ACADEMIA. Дарья Фомичева. Оптика и классическая живопись. 1 лекция. Канал Культура

Optics and classical painting. First lecture. Channel "Culture"
»

D Akey
08-05-2020, 12:47 AM
Just to add the translation to that first Cyrillic (?) line of roma Golich's in the previous post since I was curious:

Russia has a bunch of the same standard problems: fools, roads, and noisy neighbors-boors

roma Golich
08-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Just to add the translation to that first Cyrillic (?) line of roma Golich's in the previous post since I was curious:

Russia has a bunch of the same standard problems: fools, roads, and noisy neighbors-boors

The youtube link «Оптика и классическая живопись. 1 лекция. Канал Культура» was the most valuable part in my opinion.

And the negative connotation in the «boor» first attested 1598. The original meaning of "boor" was „peasant farmer“ (bovis — gen. of bos "ox" Classical Latin —> bovier Old Fr. (herdsman), etc.)
Any way, now when the Putin managed to give the way to catch the unearned soft money (mother's capital) the morons can profitably propagate — the more kids, the more money.

eighty+
08-05-2020, 06:52 PM
Hi June sorry to trouble you but as my Nurses insist I keep my legs up ok so i've tried to use my

Ipad Pro while seating in the armchair with the legs up high :eek: OK My problem at the Momment

is if and when i do a drawing or a Painting how and where do l send them too as I'm Confused :(

CIAO. June. ploos. Xx

Enug
08-06-2020, 08:13 PM
Sorry to hear you are having such trouble with your legs Mr.Ploos - keep doing what the nurses say.

About the ipad - I don't have one - I have a Samsung tablet but I don't use it for ArtRage. However...... I found this information from ArtRage for you and I hope it makes sense. Perhaps someone who uses an ipad will chip in with their advice?

This is the webpage - https://www.artrage.com/faqs/export-paintings-ipad/

Do you use a computer? Cos if you do you can export from ipad to computer and post to the forum from there. Here is a YouTube video showing how to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc72ReujGUM

Hope something here helps you. HOO ROO!:)

kenmo
08-07-2020, 06:38 AM
Very nice Kitty....

Enug
08-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Thanks for looking in Kenmo. :)

roma Golich
08-07-2020, 04:17 PM
removed removed