PDA

View Full Version : Álvaro Morte as El Profesor in Lacasa de papel Netflix series

danny72
05-16-2020, 01:11 AM
98999 I reeeeaaaaly love this serie on Netflix.. Fantastic story and fantastic actors.This drawing is still in progress. A quick doodle from yesterday.. I really love to listen to Spanish. Beautiful language..99002 almost done. Mask is a Dalimask99003 step by step getting closer to the final drawing..

D Akey
05-17-2020, 02:05 AM
I tend to avoid shows that have subtitles on TV because I watch on small devices. The ones I can handle are the ones that are dubbed. I'll have to check this series out and am hoping that it's dubbed. Thanks for the tip. I'm running out of shows to watch that are interesting.

As to this caricature: Did you work small and blow it up? And you seem to be relying on a rather heavy dark outline more than usual with less of a finished feel almost. Interesting.

danny72
05-17-2020, 06:52 AM
I tend to avoid shows that have subtitles on TV because I watch on small devices. The ones I can handle are the ones that are dubbed. I'll have to check this series out and am hoping that it's dubbed. Thanks for the tip. I'm running out of shows to watch that are interesting.

As to this caricature: Did you work small and blow it up? And you seem to be relying on a rather heavy dark outline more than usual with less of a finished feel almost. Interesting.
Its in English also. This first drawing was just a 2 hr drawing.. I worked more in it now. I wanted a cartoon look :-)

D Akey
05-17-2020, 08:02 AM
Right. Looking good as you worked it up more.

Can't wait to see why he's holding a Dali mask. Should be good fun watching the show.

danny72
05-17-2020, 10:27 AM
Right. Looking good as you worked it up more.

Can't wait to see why he's holding a Dali mask. Should be good fun watching the show. He is the only one without a dali mask.. But he is the brain behind everything. Master plan.. You will see :-)