PDA

View Full Version : My youngest son Simon and Steve(Minecraft)

danny72
05-04-2020, 05:52 AM
98980 My youngest son(8) and Minecraft Steve.. The background i coundn't do myself of course. That's impossible. For me at least.. Its totally his idea. He has been asking for a long time for a drawing.. . Finally i had the time for it... It was really fun to do..

eighty+
05-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Hi Danny. Like it I always thought you ived up with the Riendeers. In the of snow :confused::D:D:D CIAO. PLOOS.

danny72
05-04-2020, 05:00 PM
Hi Danny. Like it I always thought you ived up with the Riendeers. In the of snow :confused::D:D:D CIAO. PLOOS.
No Reindeers here my art friend.. Just moose. Lots of them.. :-)

D Akey
05-05-2020, 03:36 AM
My grandkids are fanatical about Minecraft. Whatever it is that makes it so popular, they really found that quality to appeal to young people.

What a fun thing for your son to have this. I bet he went wild that you painted it for him. Something he'll remember so fondly. Make sure you back it up safely. This is something he'll want to keep forever.

I love that smile!!!!

danny72
05-05-2020, 09:38 AM
My grandkids are fanatical about Minecraft. Whatever it is that makes it so popular, they really found that quality to appeal to young people.

What a fun thing for your son to have this. I bet he went wild that you painted it for him. Something he'll remember so fondly. Make sure you back it up safely. This is something he'll want to keep forever.

I love that smile!!!! Thank you! He has been asking for a drawing a long time. Seeing me doing People he don't know. I ask him how i should draw him. This is the result.. And the extra figure was his idea also.. The drawing is a combo of several referens pictures. The body i needed to trace. Because of the t-shirt he wanted.