PDA

View Full Version : Mr VIK (MARCUS SÖDERKVIST) Caricature

danny72
03-18-2020, 11:06 PM
98804Because of the Corona virus i had some free time to draw.. Made my friend happy with this drawing.. Swedish hockey player Mr VIK (Västerås ik)

D Akey
03-19-2020, 06:08 AM
Ah! First time anyone got hold of the puck! Now it's getting exciting.

So do all the players look like skating billboards? There sure are a lot of endorsements plastered all over them. Certainly makes for some detail for you to paint which always helps turn the forms and show direction of the contour. It's like artistic cross hatching in the digital age.

You know, in the navy sailors wore hash marks on their sleeves to show rank and time in the service and so on as a mark of prestige. I would think that product logos are the sign that they're good enough to support, which is also as a badge of honor in their world.

Signs of the times.

The face is great. A different type of face, but you've got some good acting happening with him -- real expression in the heat of the game. Cool.

danny72
03-19-2020, 07:04 AM
Ah! First time anyone got hold of the puck! Now it's getting exciting.

So do all the players look like skating billboards? There sure are a lot of endorsements plastered all over them. Certainly makes for some detail for you to paint which always helps turn the forms and show direction of the contour. It's like artistic cross hatching in the digital age.

You know, in the navy sailors wore hash marks on their sleeves to show rank and time in the service and so on as a mark of prestige. I would think that product logos are the sign that they're good enough to support, which is also as a badge of honor in their world.

Signs of the times.

The face is great. A different type of face, but you've got some good acting happening with him -- real expression in the heat of the game. Cool. Back doing hockey players again! Much more fun for me. This is a local celeb. Just really hockey nerds or fans if this club knows about him. I thought i was a fun position... But you cant see the logo.. I love to do club logo.. Thank you for the nice words :-)