PDA

View Full Version : Ricciardo nr 2 caricature

danny72
03-14-2020, 08:15 PM
98782 i saw his new helmet. Just needed to draw that too. :-)98785 final drawing..

D Akey
03-15-2020, 05:11 PM
Looks good! Well done.

I think it was wise to not distort his helmet to match the elongation of his head. It would likely make it hard to know what he's holding if it didn't look like a helmet. The human body, on the other hand, has a context so the mind recognizes distortion there.

danny72
03-15-2020, 07:10 PM
Looks good! Well done.

I think it was wise to not distort his helmet to match the elongation of his head. It would likely make it hard to know what he's holding if it didn't look like a helmet. The human body, on the other hand, has a context so the mind recognizes distortion there.
Thank you. Yeah, it would be a strange looking helmet, haha.. Problem i had with Leclerc his helmet.. But it is a cartoon.. That helmet would fit if it has too:-)

D Akey
03-15-2020, 07:48 PM
One of the laws of physics in cartoons: things can change shape any time it suits you. ;)

danny72
03-17-2020, 12:13 AM
One of the laws of physics in cartoons: things can change shape any time it suits you. ;)

Yes Mr Dakey .. so true.. But it still needs to look good.. depending on taste also.. when I saw The Simpsons the first time .. I thought .. what is this.???. skin colors.. Now you just accept the colors right.. totally OK:-)

danny72
04-02-2020, 08:33 PM
Looks good! Well done.

I think it was wise to not distort his helmet to match the elongation of his head. It would likely make it hard to know what he's holding if it didn't look like a helmet. The human body, on the other hand, has a context so the mind recognizes distortion there. I did not know that the private messaging was on off mode.. I fixed that now :)

D Akey
04-02-2020, 09:06 PM
I did not know that the private messaging was on off mode.. I fixed that now :)

I just tried to send you one. Still says you're not allowed messages or you have it turned off.

danny72
04-02-2020, 10:47 PM
I just tried to send you one. Still says you're not allowed messages or you have it turned off.
I try it again.. I missed the "save" button .. Stupid me

sabena
04-07-2020, 11:44 PM
Hi Danny i like very much caricatures but i think is dificult for me draw a caricature. I like very much your work:)

danny72
04-15-2020, 08:21 AM
Hi Danny i like very much caricatures but i think is dificult for me draw a caricature. I like very much your work:) Thank you Sabena! :-)