PDA

View Full Version : Betrayed

jacktar51
02-27-2020, 02:07 AM
The Gold is gone.
Billy Bones lies in a shallow pool in the cave, he has also gone, R.I.P. Billy Bones.

D Akey
02-27-2020, 04:43 AM
Looks like this Bill came due. . . The ol' yo ho oh no. . .the yar from afar. . . the ol' swish swash splash flop, down ye go, down ye drop. . . ain't gonna tell no tales no mo . . . in yonder cave on an uncharted isle, poor Billy soon to be Bones done backed into the green-eyed monster what was carryin' a dagger, a dirk and a squizamaroo. . . oooohhhh. . . that be harshin' his gig. . . so gnarly dude!

jacktar51
03-11-2020, 01:23 AM
Looks like this Bill came due. . . The ol' yo ho oh no. . .the yar from afar. . . the ol' swish swash splash flop, down ye go, down ye drop. . . ain't gonna tell no tales no mo . . . in yonder cave on an uncharted isle, poor Billy soon to be Bones done backed into the green-eyed monster what was carryin' a dagger, a dirk and a squizamaroo. . . oooohhhh. . . that be harshin' his gig. . . so gnarly dude!

Wow that's some reply D. … I Think this is very cleverly worded, its almost poetic. Thank you for your reply, this is going to make me smile every time I read it.....Jack.

NickBussy
03-21-2020, 02:37 AM
Brill work!

ENCHANTER
04-11-2020, 07:43 AM
A classic jacktar piece.Brilliant as always! Your colour palette is unique to you. His ship has truly sailed, a bottle of rum ain't no use to him!;)