PDA

View Full Version : My friends grandpa - A former PRO hockey player

danny72
01-25-2020, 05:50 AM
98489 My friends asked me to do a portrait of his grandfather. A pro hockey player. This was really hard because of the terrible quality of reference material.. But i did my best, and the family is happy

eighty+
01-26-2020, 11:05 AM
Hi Danny. Yeah I like it. Are the 2 at the back. Father and Son ? Many many years ago we had a ice rink at Brighton and during the war the Canadiens troops where station here. So we had a great team called the Brighton Tigers. But. Sadly to say we lost half the team at. Dunkirk. If my memory serves me right. The stadium was called. SS Brighton. It was Built as a Swimming pool Original ok but some time after the war Think 1954 was pulled down by top rank ? Who built a Ciinema complex With a small ice rink. At the top which was useless and didn’t last as was for Skating only. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
01-26-2020, 02:06 PM
I'm sure the family are loving this. It's a great tribute to I'm sure is a family star as well as one in hockey.

Nice assembly of action poses. Certainly tells who he is for those who don't know him, and for those who do, I'm sure they're well chuffed. Just show someone the pic and they will know what this fellow was about. And it would give the opportunity to talk about him.

Great job.

danny72
01-28-2020, 01:38 AM
Thank you �� They are all the same person.. Different age only..

danny72
01-28-2020, 01:40 AM
Thank you DAkey.. The family is happy with This one ��