PDA

View Full Version : "The serial you entered has already been registered to another user"

Ruukasu
12-12-2019, 04:52 PM
I got ArtRage 3.5.4 Studio (I know it's old at this point; don't judge), bundled with Wacom Bamboo Splash with no evidence of the box having been opened, and installed it on my laptop with Windows 8.1. I unlocked the software with the provided serial without any problems. However, when I try to register the software online, I get the following message: "The serial you entered has already been registered to another user". I have never successfully registered that product, and it was never opened before I got it as a gift. My first and previous attempt five years ago gave me the same result. Is there a bug or a mistake in Ambient Design's system?

markw
12-13-2019, 02:23 AM
Hello Ruukasu and welcome to the ArtRage forums :)
If you have not already done so you might want to contact support directly about this issue here: [email protected]

Ruukasu
12-14-2019, 06:35 AM
Hello Ruukasu and welcome to the ArtRage forums :)
If you have not already done so you might want to contact support directly about this issue here: [edited due to automatic spam filter]

Thank you. Already done

Ruukasu
12-17-2019, 05:03 AM
UPDATE: I was issued a new one since "one of [Ambient Design's] OEM hardware partners inadvertently issued duplicates of ArtRage serial numbers with their product, leading to registration problems". The problem is resolved. Thank you.

markw
12-17-2019, 07:59 AM
Yay, glad to hear it:):):)