PDA

View Full Version : Revival 3 (final)

Caesar
11-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Well OK for now. Too many maybe ... but I could not delude an explicit request by Abby-Helen.
Now I promise I will refrain to pester this Forum with my old jokes for a while ...

D Akey
11-12-2019, 02:22 PM
I do remember the one with the plucked turkey getting self-conscious about being nude. Makes me without sin being a vegetarian. When you posted it, it got some good laughs from the group.

Remind me again who the man-dog is and what it was referring to.

abby-helen
11-12-2019, 02:51 PM
These 'oldies' are really good. Santa is funny, with hearts on his shorts and bare legs
in the snowy cold north. Did he kill the reindeer to get those slippers?

Caesar
11-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Dear D Akey, the guy is one of Twilight characters (the vampire movies) and precisely the lad who was a werewolf ....

Don't worry, dear Abby-Helen, the slippers are made of synthetic fur. No reindeer was either killed or hurt in this vignette! ahahaha

Alexandra
11-20-2019, 01:17 PM
Hilarious and always great talent, Cesare, and great to see you back!

Caesar
11-21-2019, 10:26 PM
Hi dear Sandra? How are You and Your family and in particular Your fantastic daughter and Your much beloved son?
Here I am with my two "kids" and the two with my wife. Both of us trying to age as gracefully as we can without "tricks" and "treatments" (I'm already on the way to become a Halloween monster at 60+) :o

pai
11-22-2019, 12:35 PM
wow, it's so good to see you in photo. you look so great and still so handsome. haha. just saw this post, so many new drawings and paintings here. :D

Caesar
11-23-2019, 04:18 AM
Dear Pai, handsome me? Are You kidding?
I'm the old 60 goat with white hair between my two sons in the second picture! Ahahahahah
Actually the paintings in here were resumed from my past ...
I'm going to post a new artRage 6 one within minutues though.

sabena
11-23-2019, 10:16 AM
Ola Caesar è un piacere incontrare la tua bellissima famiglia. Congratulazioni:rolleyes:

Alexandra
11-23-2019, 12:10 PM
What a beautiful family, all of you! Great to see you again. A much beloved member! I don’t have a lot of time these days but wish to pop in more. I sure miss many of our mates both still with us and that have passed on. Will try to upload photos soon. I’m a grey and white haired old woman now-haha. Kids are well, many transitions taking place but I have my family-so blessed indeed. Take care dear man-and thanks for visiting us again.

Caesar
11-24-2019, 03:55 AM
Dear Sabena and Sandra, thank You for Your most kind words. I'm glad to see and hear that also my ArtRage family is healthy, fit, warm and creative as usual!

D Akey
11-24-2019, 06:27 AM
Ah, Caesar! I just noticed the pic with your boys and I assume your wife. You're absolutely right. She could be their sister. Beautiful family.

Caesar
11-26-2019, 01:06 AM
Thank You also on her behalf!
Obviously I'll report an underestimate compliment, just to keep her humble enough ( it's a virtue, after all, isn't it?) ahahahaha