PDA

View Full Version : Hi dear friends! Just for Your fun (hopefully)

Caesar
11-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Well it's not an ArtRage outcome indeed.

Just a pen quick sketch since I do not have my tablet with me and nothwithstanding I used to be reasonably good to draw with the mouse, it would have required far more than just 10 minutes .... There's also a short Italian course on what pelosi actually means (i.e. hairy, adj, pl. or hairy ones, subst. pl.)

Anyway everybody may dowload and paint it (and show again) to relax and have a good time. Alternatively You may print it and throw some more peaches (or darts in case) if Your environmental passion and love share the feelings under Greta's grimace at UN.

D Akey
11-08-2019, 07:20 AM
Really? Pelosi means "hairy"? To be hairy was a very popular thing in the 1960s, particularly among Democrats.

From the musical Hair by The Cowsills: ( I actually owned this record in grade school)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_yKPNORLM

It's so great seeing your cartooning again! Very funny about playing with the words "impeachment" and "peach".

Pretty decent cartoon likenesses. It's a huge story. They've been trying to nail him since he took office. It's not like he hasn't been kicking the hornet nest either. What a mess. But your drawing is pretty clean. Good job!

abby-helen
11-08-2019, 03:53 PM
I really liked your cartoon. Very humorous, especially the tape on trump's head.
Abby-Helen

Caesar
11-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Dear D Akey, actually peloso/ pelosi means hairy anywhere else, but over the head.
Capello/ capelli refers to Your hair over the skull
Barba and baffi respectively to beard and moustaches
Basette to sidebooms
Pelo/ peli to any other hair of the body.
Now You can open an Italian style barbershop!;)
Thank You for Your comment on my graphical joke and pun! Just a silly vignette, although Mr. Trump is certainly not looking for popularity, outside US at least, considering his moves ... (wise or fool, let's wait for history to decide some decades from now). I heard Bloomberg is entering the arena next time You vote for Your President.

Thank You dear Abby-Helen! Pleased to meet You! I'm an old goat in here who used to attend this Forum since ArtRage software ancient versions and I can assure we had a lot of fun quite often in what used to be a unique supportive, friendly and amusing club! I guess it still is.

abby-helen
11-09-2019, 03:54 PM
Hello again to you, gentleman Caesar,
I too am happy to be a part of this AR group.
I have played with other digital art programs
but find AR most satisfying.
Please bring us more of your cartoons.

Caesar
11-11-2019, 10:24 PM
Dear Abby-Helen, Actually I didn't resume my tablet as yet, but since You ask, I may at least resume some funny old paintings and vignette of mine in pure ArtRage software as the drawing/ Painting tool.
I'll post them on a different thread for any new mate possibly enjoying them ... ;)
I apologize with friends who already saw them for such a repetition.

damasocl
11-22-2019, 05:34 AM
Salió excelente la caricatura del sr Trump....

Caesar
11-22-2019, 05:36 AM
Grazie amico mio!

pai
11-22-2019, 01:33 PM
It's so great to see you back Caesar. You always bring so much humor and laugh for us. Hope see more of your new drawings. :)

Caesar
11-23-2019, 05:22 AM
What a warm welcome back, dear Pai!
I'll try to do my best to "keep up our hearts" (as ancient Latins used to urge) in a more and more messy and insane world.

sabena
11-23-2019, 11:12 AM
Very cool and funny draw. I like the expression of Donald Trump;)

Caesar
11-24-2019, 05:03 AM
Thank You, dear Sabena.
Without any intent to give a ploitical evaluation of that guy, it's pretty evident that his expressions tend to be pouting, sulky, haughty, arrogant or bullish most of the times I see some video and speech of him. If I ever had a schoolmate like him I'm pretty sure that, after a few warnings, I would have beaten him sooner or later to teach him a lesson ....;)