PDA

View Full Version : Silver Container

DarkOwnt
10-17-2019, 05:53 AM
Silver Container painted with my AR6 custom brush.

Used the following as reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnMG1w4Yym4

Hope you like it.

D Akey
10-18-2019, 04:56 AM
Brilliant! Very antique master painting look to it. Excellent surface material reflections and the color is very strong for this vibe. Well done.

DarkOwnt
10-18-2019, 06:05 AM
Thank you for the kind words D Akey!

eighty+
10-18-2019, 05:12 PM
Hi. Dark owl. :D. Yes. I did. View. Your Silver. Container When. You. 1st showed. But forgot to Ansew But just
Again. And I quiet. Agree. With. Cap. Mac. Ok a. Realy cool. Showing. Fantastic Made my hair what. There is.
Stand up in the Air. :D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTEq

DarkOwnt
10-19-2019, 03:26 AM
Ha. :D You made me laugh yet again.

Sorry about your hair... I'm sure it's only temporary.

Glad your silver crown ... got a kick out of the silver container!

Cheers!

drunkenstylus
10-19-2019, 10:16 PM
Fantastic, reminds me of still life paintings by David Cheifetz.

DarkOwnt
10-20-2019, 03:49 AM
Thanks drunkenstylus. Glad you like it? David Cheifetz is an artist with a very strong style.

To be sure I have not incorporated any artistry in this piece, it is simply a study towards my being able to paint realism.

Once I am confident enough, I will conceive, choose, and/or arrange subjects for my paintings which will actually mean something to me.

Perhaps then I would be bringing, to those works, any sort of artistic sense I might have.

Again thanks!

drunkenstylus
10-20-2019, 09:59 AM
Thanks drunkenstylus. Glad you like it? David Cheifetz is an artist with a very strong style.

To be sure I have not incorporated any artistry in this piece, it is simply a study towards my being able to paint realism.

Once I am confident enough, I will conceive, choose, and/or arrange subjects for my paintings which will actually mean something to me.

Perhaps then I would be bringing, to those works, any sort of artistic sense I might have.

Again thanks!

Oh Yes, I like it, the Cheifetz reference was just to say how good I think it is

Alexandra
10-22-2019, 07:14 AM
Beautiful work!

DarkOwnt
10-23-2019, 05:46 AM
Thanks Alexandra!