PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra's Halloween 2019

Alexandra
10-07-2019, 09:12 AM
Hi Ragers, I sincerely hope you all are having a nice October. This is my favorite time of year. Its been a while since I've drawn anything digitally. I hope you enjoy this pitiful attempt to join in on the Halloween fun.
The Homecoming"

Chuck_M
10-09-2019, 05:55 AM
Great job Alexandra,very nice moon lighting and ghostly figures.
It's my favorite time of year too... today I've been watching the leaves blow around.

D Akey
10-10-2019, 12:16 PM
G-g-g-g-g-ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaargh!!!!! Run for the bag o' candy!!!!

Fun holiday pic, Alexandra!

Alexandra
10-14-2019, 03:30 AM
Great job Alexandra,very nice moon lighting and ghostly figures.
It's my favorite time of year too... today I've been watching the leaves blow around.

Hello, Chuck, thank you. I am so looking forward to this season. We had our first frost this morning. I don't know why this time of year is exhilarating to me. I have a friend who becomes sad this time of year. A summer lover. Me, I am geared for cooler climates. Enjoy those leaves!

Alexandra
10-14-2019, 03:40 AM
G-g-g-g-g-ghosts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaargh!!!!! Run for the bag o' candy!!!!

Fun holiday pic, Alexandra!

Thanks DA! I am trying to create a fun environment here with my crew. A skeleton sits on a nearby chair, a witch with sparks coming out of her hat, and a pumpkin to plug in soon on the porch. A neighbor nearby has a terrifying clown that stands about ten feet tall that would give anyone nightmares by his front porch. Can't help myself-I become a kid again this time of year. Next year I will be in competition with my neighbor....I just need to have husband on board with his jigsaw and plywood....ghosts and goblins painting by Alexandra...placed below my bradford pears and a few headstones underneath our old magnificent maple of glowing red and orange leaves. Just want to give a few smiles with all of the seriousness that is happening in the world. Take care.

yang
10-17-2019, 02:43 AM
I'm getting some Pet Sematary vibes from this one :)

Alexandra
10-22-2019, 07:04 AM
I'm getting some Pet Sematary vibes from this one :)

This is exactly what this needs. I hope I can work with it more and add detail-a few plots for spot and rover. Thanks, Yang!