PDA

View Full Version : Finding artpacks and other files

prsings
09-20-2019, 04:47 PM
I have been a member here for many years, I love ArtRage and promote it to every artist I meet. Years ago I downloaded "Mr. Canvas" files and have used them a lot. They (some of them) have obviously been corrupted and no longer work. I came here to find them so I could re-install them, but I have been unable to find them or any other downloadable files. I see lots of thank yous and questions about how to install files, but no actual artpacks or other files I can use. Shouldn't there be a seperate place for them? Is there, and if so, where?

Enug
09-20-2019, 05:18 PM
You should find them under the first 'Sticky'"The Prolific Mr. Paint" in this category where you have posted - Art Supplies - Download.

LealSoria
11-13-2019, 07:29 AM
I'd like to use in AR6 my own presets for InkPen, developed in AR3/Pro. Is it possible to export/import them to A6? How?

markw
11-13-2019, 09:25 AM
Hola LealSoria,
Good news, your AR3 presets will work in AR6:)
The attached PDF are the instructions that used to ship with AR5 about transferring content from older versions of AR to AR5.
As AR6 uses the same folder structure as AR5 the instructions should still work.

LealSoria
11-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Thankyou very much, markw for the quick and clever answer. I did it and I feel comfortable with my old inkpens and tinters, as line in my drawings is the most important. Thanks a lot! 98202