PDA

View Full Version : The Treasure of Fables

jacktar51
09-14-2019, 03:26 AM
The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow!!..

D Akey
09-14-2019, 03:40 AM
Jackpot, Jack-o. I'm keepin' a weather eye out for very wee pirates.

Inspiring one.

bluesungfruit
09-14-2019, 04:42 AM
Cool!

Since finding this forum I've been impressed by the variety of styles that people have found with ArtRage. Much more versatile than my cocooned imagination had realised.

D Akey
09-14-2019, 06:22 AM
Cool!

Since finding this forum I've been impressed by the variety of styles that people have found with ArtRage. Much more versatile than my cocooned imagination had realised.

Truly, and that versatility is extended infinitely because AR plays well with other programs in a workflow. Not sure what Jack did outside AR if anything, but it can be seamless where it's all about the artist's vision and difficult to pick it apart to say one program was used for this and another for that. I find it's sort of like having a golf bag with various of clubs. Whatever suits the moment. I think that was the brilliant part of writing the program in the earliest versions -- they made it Photoshop compatible with the layers remaining intact. That made it extremely flexible.

Stephen Lo Piano
09-24-2019, 12:56 PM
Hey Jacktar51, nice to see your artwork again. Like the way you made that faint rainbow image, kind of like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, adds a real nice flair to the composition.