PDA

View Full Version : 6.0.10 Windows Can't save canvas preset

DarkOwnt
09-05-2019, 08:20 AM
It does not create any error message, but nothing is saved anywhere when I attempt to Add a new Canvas preset.

cherie.b
09-11-2019, 04:00 PM
It does not create any error message, but nothing is saved anywhere when I attempt to Add a new Canvas preset.

SAME HERE. Windows 10, 6.0.10 Artrage version, 64 bit.
I have tried several times to save my canvas preset and it will not recognize it when I choose it. I want the smoothest paper, 12 x 12 inch, 300ppi. I used to be able to save this preset in Version 5 or so, quite a while ago.
Thank you for any help!
Cherie

markw
09-14-2019, 04:28 AM
Hum… this may be a Windows specific thing possibly:confused:
I can still save canvas presets here on my Mac. (But I do recall this being broken once before in a past AR I think)

cherie.b
09-16-2019, 02:54 AM
Thanks Mark. Guess I'll do some research on it. I'll check back here at a later date.

AndyRage
09-25-2019, 12:39 PM
Okay this one had me scratching my head... Sometimes it was working, and sometimes it wasn't. Turns out if you type a preset name and hit 'enter', the preset wouldn't be saved. But if you typed the preset and hit the 'Okay' button the preset *would* be saved. So... that'll be solved in the next build of ArtRage.

cherie.b
10-01-2019, 03:05 AM
Thanks AndyRage.
It saves the sizes just fine but doesn't save the canvas settings, which I'm sure I used to be able to save. I tried both 'enter' and 'ok' and neither worked for me.

cherie.b
10-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Ok, let me restate this. I could have sworn that I used to be able to save a preset size and canvas style together, now I cannot. I can save a size preset and a canvas preset, seperately, but not together. Make sense? Thanks for your help!