PDA

View Full Version : Maggie

limey-g
09-01-2019, 01:19 AM
Yet another cat, this one belonging to a friend

abby-helen
09-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Your cat is beautiful, I like him or is it a she? The fur is very real.
I could almost run my fingers through it.
Abby-Helen

D Akey
09-02-2019, 12:11 AM
Really quite nice, Limey-G! The fur is great but the face and eyes really bring her portrait to life. Well done.

Seems to me it could be one of those pictures where from the perspective of a mouse, whether the eyes follow you around the room. Bet you don't have a mouse problem.

limey-g
09-02-2019, 12:44 AM
Your cat is beautiful, I like him or is it a she? The fur is very real.
I could almost run my fingers through it.
Abby-Helen

Maggie is a she,

limey-g
09-02-2019, 12:47 AM
Really quite nice, Limey-G! The fur is great but the face and eyes really bring her portrait to life. Well done.

Seems to me it could be one of those pictures where from the perspective of a mouse, whether the eyes follow you around the room. Bet you don't have a mouse problem.

Thanks and no with 4 indoor cats we don't have any mice but we also look after 6 feral cats so you dont see many mice around the farm

Catmandolin
09-03-2019, 01:16 AM
I would have like to have seen you do more with the background but truthfully those eyes are captivating and she is a beauty. If you don't mind and you probably already are familiar with this artist--take a look at Suellen Ross. Your style could compare to hers easily with just a few compositional elements. Nice work.

limey-g
09-03-2019, 01:35 AM
I would have like to have seen you do more with the background but truthfully those eyes are captivating and she is a beauty. If you don't mind and you probably already are familiar with this artist--take a look at Suellen Ross. Your style could compare to hers easily with just a few compositional elements. Nice work.

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement , I'm only an very amateur artist so always interested in how others see my work.
This was done for my friend the cat owner

RalphWolfe9
09-12-2019, 10:29 PM
This cat looks very nice, her eyes are beautiful too. I remember thinking about my pet cat lee now. Her died last year. I still love my cat lee so much.

Alexandra
10-09-2019, 03:07 AM
What a beauty, Limey. I am sure your friend will love it. I hope you doing well.

limey-g
10-09-2019, 04:52 AM
Thanks Alexandra nice to hear from. I’m getting my knee replaced tomorrow.

Alexandra
10-14-2019, 02:46 AM
Dear Limey, I hope you are making a speedy recovery. I know this is not easy. PR is so important, hang in there dear man. Visit us soon and let us know how you are doing. I am hoping to be able to participate more these days. Miss so many folks here.

yang
10-17-2019, 01:56 AM
Cute cat, is it yours?

Stephen Lo Piano
10-18-2019, 09:20 AM
Very real looking, almost seems the cat could jump right out of the picture onto my keyboard or table. Very good artwork.