PDA

View Full Version : A function call has been made to an object that is invalid

Slap Happy Larry
07-29-2019, 05:17 PM
Got this message after importing a png to a new layer in ArtRage 6.07.

It's possible I tried to reorder the layer before it had completely finished doing its thing.

In any case, I can't dismiss the error message. Will have to Ctrl Alt Delete now.

When reopening the file I get this message.

Two other crashes already today. Once when I was painting with the roller brush. Another time painting with some other tool. Painting. Painting crashed ArtRage 6.

AndyRage
07-30-2019, 01:17 PM
Would it be possible for you to send the failing ptg file to [email protected] (either a link to a downloadable file, or the actual file if it's not too big)
I'd like to take a look and see why it's failing.
And can you give me any more information about when you're getting the crashes? I'd like to try to reproduce the crashes here so I need to know what kind of things are likely to cause them.

Thanks.

Slap Happy Larry
08-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Would it be possible for you to send the failing ptg file to [email protected] (either a link to a downloadable file, or the actual file if it's not too big)
I'd like to take a look and see why it's failing.
And can you give me any more information about when you're getting the crashes? I'd like to try to reproduce the crashes here so I need to know what kind of things are likely to cause them.

Thanks.

Thanks Andy.

Sorry, just realised I sent it using your [email protected] email address. It's a link to Dropbox.
Cheers.