PDA

View Full Version : A visual meditation on keeping one's head

Fashmir
07-23-2019, 11:28 AM
Hello, I offer this for your viewing. I created this image primarily using ArtRage although there were several desktop and ios apps which were used in the process for either features or mobility. I may talk about the process and software elsewhere, but for this post, I just wanted to share and celebrate the joy of painting in ArtRage 6. This image has been percolating a while in the lagoons and forests of my imagination. In some ways, I observe it can exemplify what we must ask of ourselves in an age of constant outrage and turmoil the world over. We must hold our own peace while also being in various states of pain, stress and rapid change. There are many energies we come into contact with that we can recall in stressful moments and let them serve to keep our core in stillness. The cats in the image are just one example of this idea.

I am not entirely sure I'm finished with this image, to be honest. I do need to lay it aside for a time either way. :-)

Thanks for looking.

Jim C
07-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Lovin it!��

Fashmir
07-24-2019, 02:57 PM
Jim C- Thanks for commenting! I'm pleased you feel that way.

eighty+
07-24-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi. Dave. Thanks. Commenting. On artrage. 6. As have been. Thinking Upgrading But. At the moment. I have.
Trouble with a capital T. Ok. As thinking I had been Hacked I closed dowd. My main. Computer and disconnected all wiring. Ok being my knowledge about computing is NIL and changed. Bank cards. So after 2weks I. Re connected
And. The screen. Format had changed. Ok so at the moment all I do. Is Touch ups Even with great Hardships so
You can see why. I have not upgraded. To artrage 6. Yet Ok. Yes. I do liked what see. Of your stuff. Ok. CIAO
IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
07-25-2019, 06:10 AM
The outer peace and tranquility doesn't show the inside where it could be fireworks and dynamic dimension. Cool new approach to an ancient image! Well done.

Fashmir
07-30-2019, 08:07 AM
eighty + Hello you international treasure! :-) I'm sorry to hear you are having some computer hardware challenges. It sounds to me like you could use a friendly Millenial to swoop in and sort things out with you. I am so grateful to have my son, who helps me so well with my trials of the tech. Is there anyone in your life you can reach out to and get some help. I hope you get back to a smooth running computer so you can play with ArtRage 6. There are some very nice things about this new version that I am enjoying. Well, see you around here good sir! Keep on keeping on!

D Akey- Thank you for observing and for your kind words. I feel especially thankful that you took the time. Good to see you here. :-)