PDA

View Full Version : Tropica - Krita Speedpaint by OPHANAP 2019

ophanap
07-23-2019, 08:49 AM
Hey all! New member to the forum, would love your opinions on my latest artwork.

The painting timelapse can be found here: youtube. com/watch?v=Gvanz-WAHRo&t=
Original post: instagram. com/p/B0HClEdBocN/

All feedback welcome! Thank you, Daniel

D Akey
07-28-2019, 06:47 AM
Was it finished as a combination of line and color? Or were you still working it? Anyway, if it's done, my comment is that there are cool things happening. The line and the color look to be working a different emphasis. The line looks stylized in a graphic 2D deco way while the paint looks to be conforming to a 3D photo more and where you put the line work is not relating so much to where you put the paint.

So for me the image is straddling two different worlds. As a suggestion I would favor one or the other and work that side up more to where the other style is a light counterpoint to jazz it up. That's what would occur to me were I doing it and I would try it and see what happens. It's a mere guess how it would turn out. But I think your idea could produce some cool results when developed further.

Thanks for the look.

ophanap
08-01-2019, 08:58 AM
It was finished as a combination of the two, It was meant to have a graphical element to it with the line work but I totally get what you mean about there being a crossover it is a little jarring! Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it! I'll keep it in mind in my next piece :)

danny72
08-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Hey all! New member to the forum, would love your opinions on my latest artwork.

The painting timelapse can be found here: youtube. com/watch?v=Gvanz-WAHRo&t=
Original post: instagram. com/p/B0HClEdBocN/

All feedback welcome! Thank you, Daniel

Hard to give feedback when There's nothing to see.. Just some text???

OldLink
08-04-2019, 10:43 PM
@danny72 : youtube.com/watch?v=Gvanz-WAHRo

danny72
08-05-2019, 02:14 AM
@danny72 : youtube.com/watch?v=Gvanz-WAHRo

I have seen a bit of the video... This is a Artrage forum.. Not a Krita forum.. So i dont understand why you put a Krita video here?