PDA

View Full Version : Testing AR6 by painting

Henry Stahle
07-02-2019, 05:32 AM
I just downloaded the latest version of Artrage 6. I will use it until I have tested it over and over to see if I can return to Artrage again after leavin it behind for some time. This is my very first painting in AR6 (a screen clip). The background i painted on paper using watersoluble graphite. I made a scan of it and used it for the background. I like the combination of old time pencil on paper + digital tools, like Artrage.

D Akey
07-02-2019, 06:51 AM
I have no idea if you liked the experience of AR6 over AR5 or whatever you got used to based on this picture. The painting looks great however. Nice style.

Henry Stahle
07-02-2019, 08:00 AM
I have no idea if you liked the experience of AR6 over AR5 or whatever you got used to based on this picture. The painting looks great however. Nice style.

Nothing new so far, I played it safe and used it the same way as before, The same tools as before, just to get used to AR again. One thing I have got used to in other software I use is Clipping Layers / Clipping Masks. AR has not got it. I really need it. Too bad.

One positive thing is that I can disable touch input on my Surface Pro 6 tablet. That finally makes AR useful on the Surface tablet, that I use a lot.

For the moment I do not think there is that much news for me in AR 6 that will make me upgrade. AR 5 is still just what I need.. :)

Sohail
07-08-2019, 04:10 PM
I agree with you. The drawing is amazing.

damasocl
07-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Concuerdo con el comentario anterior: el dibujo es excelente...!