PDA

View Full Version : AR6 Documentation

Pat McDonald
06-28-2019, 08:57 AM
Has any online documentation for AR6 been produced yet?

If so could somebody point me in the right direction for it.

Pat

markw
06-28-2019, 10:18 AM
Hello Pat
I don’t think there is as such yet or if any is planed.
If you follow the link bellow there is a list of the differences between AR6 and older versions. But that’s all I can find so far.
https://www.artrage.com/product-comparison/

Pat McDonald
06-28-2019, 10:34 AM
Thanks, Mark, I’ve not been able to find anything other than the manuals for 4 and 5. There is a lot in 6 and it will require study.

Pat

AndyRage
07-01-2019, 10:02 AM
We're planning on updating the manual. As soon as the update is available we'll post it on the web site.

Pat McDonald
07-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Thanks, Andy ...

... there is so much in 6 that we need to study it deeply. This has NOT been a sham, money-making upgrade. I tend to suspect that you’ve produced an authentic game-changer!

Pat

TedBrewster
04-20-2020, 01:15 PM
We're planning on updating the manual. As soon as the update is available we'll post it on the web site.

Okay, it's now April 2020 and still no manual, either PDF or on the website. All that came with the software was a useless Quickstart guide. Are you ever going to document ArtRage 6?

nekomata
04-21-2020, 03:00 AM
Okay, it's now April 2020 and still no manual, either PDF or on the website. All that came with the software was a useless Quickstart guide. Are you ever going to document ArtRage 6?

do you have any specific questions?

Caravaggio
04-24-2020, 02:43 AM
YES YES YES
I have a SPECIFIC question for creators & administrators, since you are not serious to stay or grow with your ArtRage gem.

Do you want software programmers and engineers to start drawing&painting, OR you want artist (instead of using and promoting AR) to start spending way to much time with try&error and program vivisection in order to create their own notes?

This time, I HOPE Mr. Andy Rage should answer before anniversary strikes June 30. 2020.

P.S. If writers create chapters, why don't you post for this forum completed parts, as you progress, and add more when ready? Users might have additional questions or suggestions for published parts , so before you publish final Manual version to the world, you can use members&users to polish your manual to perfection?