PDA

View Full Version : Script Exporting Issues

Slow Snail
05-10-2019, 06:59 AM
OK, so I have been trying to figure out option to export script from mobile and then play on the Desktop version, but there is no option in mobile for exporting script..There are only two options in the gallery when I touch share i.e. 1) Export Image... 2) Share Painting...

By touching the option of "Share Painting", it saves the file as .ptg and there is no option of separately exporting script file(ARSCRIPT), ...

That said, if I open the saved android file (with record script option marked ticked in android), how can I play it on the Desktop version when there is no option of exporting script in the android version? Even if does save the script embedded in the file, the desktop version asks for the separate export file when I click "play script" in the file menu...Even if I record a script in Desktop version over a pre-existing embedded script saved by the andrioid version and then save it to play, it only plays the strokes which are done on the desktop, not the previously android version strokes which are ticked to record scripts at the beginning of the creation of new android file/painting...

My Andrioid app version is v1.3.13
Desktop version is 5

DaveRage
05-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Thanks for getting in touch via email. We've managed to reproduce this on a single device here and we're looking into why this is happening on that device and not others. We'll get in touch via email as soon as we have more information.

Borbala Zrinyi
03-02-2022, 04:01 AM
Did you guys found out how this problem can be solved?
I have the same problem on Amazon Fire 8 tablet. When I open the .ptg on the desctop, ArtRage says to me there is no recorded script, so I can't save it as an .arscript file.