PDA

View Full Version : Nouri -Ajax caricature

danny72
04-23-2019, 08:13 AM
97542 Abdalhak Nouri was a super talent. (Football/soccer) Last year he suffered a cardiac arrhythmia attack,which left him with severe permanent brain damage. He was forced to retire. Very tragic of course

D Akey
04-23-2019, 07:24 PM
What a winning look about him. Very youthful and just happy as can be living the life he loves. These are all quite personable. I'm sure they all love them.

danny72
04-23-2019, 08:05 PM
What a winning look about him. Very youthful and just happy as can be living the life he loves. These are all quite personable. I'm sure they all love them.
Thank you. It's a shame that this happen to this kid. So young. Brain damage mostly because of fail that doctors did. Wrong treatment I have heard..

D Akey
04-24-2019, 04:19 AM
Thank you. It's a shame that this happen to this kid. So young. Brain damage mostly because of fail that doctors did. Wrong treatment I have heard..

Oh. I didn't see your comment below the picture. You're quite right. That is tragic. Well, you painted him at a joyous moment, and he and his supporters and family can look at this and remember the good times.

Stephen Lo Piano
04-24-2019, 11:23 AM
This is an interesting and unique composition, looks good. One suggestion is to crop off some of the empty green space above the head, this might create better balance overall for the image.

danny72
04-24-2019, 04:22 PM
This is an interesting and unique composition, looks good. One suggestion is to crop off some of the empty green space above the head, this might create better balance overall for the image. I dont agree with you.. It looks fine the way it is