PDA

View Full Version : triangular chaos preset

doricdragons
04-17-2019, 08:24 AM
Hi everyone, I downloaded the triangular chaos preset, which I believe was generously provided by Juz. The problem is that I can't get it to work in Artrage 5. Is there something that I am missing? Other presets that I imported seem to function properly but the triangular chaos shows up in the menu but doesn't do anything when I use it. Has anyone any ideas please?

markw
04-17-2019, 08:57 AM
Hello doricdragons,
It’s working for me…
What are you seeing when the tool is selected?
Here’s what I get:

DaveRage
04-17-2019, 02:35 PM
If you 've selected the preset and you're seeing nothing when you paint, check the tool size and colour settings, but if that doesn't help, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I'll be happy to do some troubleshooting with you to get it working :)

doricdragons
04-18-2019, 01:05 AM
Thanks Mark and Dave. I am not getting any marks at all, at any size or colour. I have sent you an email Dave. I installed the pre set on its own as I couldn't find the full package. I don't know if that affects its function.

DaveRage
04-18-2019, 10:52 AM
No problem. I didn't see an email from you this morning, so could you send it to me again please? ( [email protected] ). I'm not aware of an email issue, but please let me know when you've sent it, just in case.

doricdragons
04-18-2019, 07:56 PM
Sorry Dave, I just discovered that I had a problem at my side. The email has sent now, sorry for the delay.

DaveRage
04-23-2019, 01:53 PM
No problem at all! Thanks for that. I'm back from the weekend and am looking at it now.

doricdragons
04-25-2019, 02:16 AM
All sorted out thanks to DaveRage!