PDA

View Full Version : Cameron

limey-g
04-15-2019, 12:41 AM
Its been quite some years since I was last on Artrage due to family illnesses and becoming a caregiver, i am now remarried and my new wife has encouraged me to start using the tablet once again.
Any way its a slow process trying to remember all ins and outs of the program after all this time.
So here is my feeble first attempt and hope things getting better in the future.
Nice to be back.
Geoff

D Akey
04-15-2019, 02:09 AM
Cameron is wearing his Macintosh is he? Dreaming up his Avatar I suspect.

How cozy is that. Love the peaceful bliss. His spot. Nice painting. Got some nice brushwork for the fur going.

I have one who is crazy about a stuffed sock that she treats like a security blanket and I find her cuddling it pretty regularly. But as to places to sleep, mine's still on the bed.

dimi3
04-15-2019, 03:54 AM
Very nice and kind

limey-g
04-15-2019, 04:27 AM
Cameron is wearing his Macintosh is he? Dreaming up his Avatar I suspect.

How cozy is that. Love the peaceful bliss. His spot. Nice painting. Got some nice brushwork for the fur going.

I have one who is crazy about a stuffed sock that she treats like a security blanket and I find her cuddling it pretty regularly. But as to places to sleep, mine's still on the bed.
We have four indoor cats plus we have seven feral cats that we look after that live in our large greenhouse.

doricdragons
04-17-2019, 02:28 AM
Lovely painting. You have managed to capture that wonderful innocent expression that cats, much like children, have when they are sleeping. Little terrors when they wake up though. We have an ex feral cat, lives in the house but still has his moments of wildness.

Stephen Lo Piano
04-24-2019, 11:39 AM
Feeble attempt? Looks good to me, you haven't lost it.