PDA

View Full Version : DAkey.. Again a female hockey player.. The last one for now :-)

danny72
03-11-2019, 09:42 AM
97394 Ellen Jonsson is the Goal keeper. Tuff job . Mostly used airbrush and pencil.

DarkOwnt
03-12-2019, 01:14 AM
Very nice portrait. Realistic undistorted humanity that inspires respect, admiration,...joy... simply brilliant!

danny72
03-12-2019, 02:06 AM
Very nice portrait. Realistic undistorted humanity that inspires respect, admiration,...joy... simply brilliant!
Thank you! :-)

D Akey
03-12-2019, 02:52 AM
These women are shockingly gorgeous for hockey. . . at least in the faces. I have no idea about their bodies under all that padding though. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if they hire you to do a calendar.

This one is really well finished. Yeah, the thing I'm getting from these is the joy of the game. They seem to really love what they're doing. (And so do you.) And that joy really comes across in the portraits. Fantastic.

danny72
03-12-2019, 03:15 AM
These women are shockingly gorgeous for hockey. . . at least in the faces. I have no idea about their bodies under all that padding though. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if they hire you to do a calendar.

This one is really well finished. Yeah, the thing I'm getting from these is the joy of the game. They seem to really love what they're doing. (And so do you.) And that joy really comes across in the portraits. Fantastic.
Thank you. Yeah,love hockey,this club and this women do that too. Very skillful are they also. They are really pretty the most of them. Wouldn't think they play hockey on the highest level. So fun to draw them. This one goes to her sponser as a thank you. No commission. Did this one because I wanted to draw/paint her. Really nice person . They all are

el Davo Loco
03-14-2019, 09:50 AM
I love the way you captured her hair, very straightforward and not too fussy.

danny72
03-16-2019, 04:30 AM
I love the way you captured her hair, very straightforward and not too fussy.

Hair is hard to do I think. Not my specialty . Thanks for the compliment :-)

Alexandra
03-21-2019, 12:49 AM
Great work, as always, Danny. I am sure she would be very flattered!

danny72
03-25-2019, 08:05 PM
Great work, as always, Danny. I am sure she would be very flattered!
Thank you ! Yes she was.. and she used this drawing to thank her sponser. :-)